Who can participate in Makikita Quykuway Volunteer Program?
- We welcome volunteers of both sexes over 18 and families.
- Volunteers who are ready to use their professional skills and experience to change people’s lives.
- Preferably volunteers with a basic understanding of the Spanish language.
- Volunteers who are willing to adapt to new living conditions, and are prepared to learn the local language
- Volunteers willing to work a minimum of 5 hours per day from Monday to Friday.
- Volunteers interested in social service assignments. Prior experience is not needed.
- Volunteers who wish to work at the medical centre require specific skills and experience.