Most of our volunteers come to Peru with a very poor level of Spanish. This creates a barrier of communication with children in different projects where they have to provide assistance, and with people for everyday activities. So, Makikita has thought of creating a program to provide volunteers with the tools to communicate in Spanish to face every day activities and work.
Spanish lessons are structured as follows:
- Teachers have good experience in teaching Spanish to foreigners.
- The lessons offered are basic, intermediate, and advance level.
- The lessons includes essential vocabulary to survive, and Spanish related to the work you will do in any of the projects you volunteer.
- The lesson are taught face to face or in group if it is your choice.
- Discount is offered for lessons in groups.
- Each lesson is 60-minute long.
- Volunteers receive a Spanish lesson text.
- Lessons are theory and practice.
- Lessons are delivered in Spanish and English.
- Volunteers can choose their schedule any day from Monday to Friday depending on the availability of the teacher they choose.
- Spanish lessons can be reprogrammed in case you miss it for any emergency.
- Contact the office for more information.